Sailing holidays are becoming popular among the people who want to enjoy a unique vacation experience. In this case yacht rental in Croatia will open a door to the world of unique and unforgettable experiences. Croatia is a young and vibrant charter destination, which is visited by a huge number of sailing enthusiasts each year. As a well-known yachting, sailing and cruising destination, Croatia is the place where, you will find the perfect blend of tasty Mediterranean food, magnificent blend of ancient culture and beautiful nature.
In order to have utmost fun and enjoy a memorable sailing vacation, it becomes important to consider a few things before renting a boat in Croatia. Please read on!
#First Thing- Type of Boat:
The choice of selecting a vessel depends entirely on your requirements and preferences such as:
- Sailboats– These types of boats are enjoying an active vacation with family. Sailboats are best for smoothly cruising and exploring the sea, islands and coastline.
- Catamarans– These types of boats will offer you stability and comfort. For non-experienced sailors catamarans are considered to be somewhat more comfortable and suitable.
- Motor Boats– Motor boats are considered to be best for speed sailing enthusiasts.
#Second Thing- Consider an Experienced Skipper:
When renting a boat in Croatia, it is important to decide whether you want a skippered boat or to sail the boat yourself. For sailing on beautiful yet unfamiliar waters of Croatia, you should consider a licensed skipper. Having experienced crew on board will ensure you an enjoying, safe and comfortable cruising experience. A professional skipper who is well acquainted with the Adriatic region will be able to suggest the most interesting places for swimming, fishing and having fun.
#Third Thing- Choose your sailing region in Croatia:
Croatia boasts spectacular sailing regions such as:
- Istria and Kvarner– One of the largest Croatian peninsula, Istria is a places of immense natural diversity and cultural heritage. In this region you will find beautiful bays and beaches as well as fishing villages, which will contribute to a perfect sailing vacation.
- North Dalmatia– This is the northern region of Croatia, which offers a variety of highlights like preserved medieval towns along the coast. While offshore, you will get an opportunity to explore dozens of islands with ancient stone villages and beautiful bays.
- Central Dalmatia– While sailing in Central Dalmatia you can visit Trogir (a beautiful old town) and explore a typical Dalmatian fishing village- Rogoznica. In this part, you can also witness a natural attraction- the Kornati archipelago (a collection of enchantingly bare and uninhabited islands).
- South Dalmatia– The southern Dalmatian islands are the best place to experience a perfect mix of the Mediterranean tradition with modern chic. Here, you will also get an opportunity to experience the beautiful beaches and laid-back ambiance on the islands of Brac and Korcula.
You will find affordable charter boats in Croatia at Lighthouse Sailing. Having many years of experience in nautical tourism in Croatia, we offer an up-to-date and most complete database of yachts available for charter in Croatia. Whether you are looking for a charter sailboat or catamaran in Croatia, Lighthouse Sailing will offer you best deals.
For more information, please send us an email today at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more details, stay social with us: